Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking committed and compassionate individuals for client support in its Sobering Services and Transition Facility.
As a full-time Medical Assistant, selected candidates join a multi-disciplinary treatment team responsible for providing direct and indirect support services to clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Admission and discharge
- Referral services
- Recurrent monitoring services of patient safety and welfare
- Assistance to local law enforcement agencies, hospitals and county mental health providers
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary and safe environment for clients and staff
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate Degree, EMT, CNA or MA credentialing and a valid Oregon Driver License required
- One (1) year Medical Assistant, CNA, or EMT work experience minimum
- Documented work experience/education in crisis intervention, chemical dependency and social services preferred
Medical Assistants are also expected to set an example for clients by modeling positive recovery behavior. Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. Salary DOE.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to humanresourcesARC@gmail.com for consideration.