Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking an organized and detail-orientated individual to join our team as a Billing Specialist.
The successful candidate will ensure accurate and timely insurance claim processing including billing, payment posting and reporting, establish and manage effective working relationships with insurance payers, negotiate insurance contracts, monitor status and resolve disputes. The position will also manage collection activities to maximize collect-ability of revenue.
• Insurance claim processing — Maintain insurance payer profiles on automated billing system, post payments and adjustments, run required reports on billing system and distribute paper and electronic copies.
• Collections — Monitor accounts for collection, follow-up with third party insurance carriers on unpaid claims, recommend accounts for write-off and make submissions to collection agency.
• Insurance contract negotiation and management — Maintain paper and electronic files for each insurance contract, establish and maintain contact with insurance payers, negotiate contracts for payment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 1 year medical billing experience
• AA/BA or equivalent combination of training and work experience
• Insurance claim processing experience critical
• Strong customer orientation
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to organize and manage multiple projects/priorities
• Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Excel
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. Salary DOE.
If you desire a position in which your contributions influence our efforts to change lives and provide a lifetime of healing for individuals, families and the community and if you have the heart, compassion and integrity to want to make a difference – then this is the job for you.
THIS IS A 60-90 Day, Full-Time Position.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to humanresourcesARC@gmail.com for consideration.