MEDFORD, Ore. — Addictions Recovery Center’s Clinical and Behavioral Health Services Director Dr. Darryl Inaba is weighing in on the changing nature of addiction treatment services in the Rogue Valley.
MEDFORD, Ore. — Rogue Retreat in Medford is working to ensure homeless individuals in our area aren’t left out in the cold.
Methamphetamine can trigger schizophrenic-like mental illness, raising legal questions about guilt and punishment when users commit violent acts while hallucinating.
We’re Here To Help
Mission: To provide the opportunity for individuals and their families to choose a healthier way of life. Fill out the form below to talk to an admissions counselor.
ACCEPTED INSURANCE PROVIDERS INCLUDE:
We bill most insurances – contact your provider for details on your plan’s coverage
- “I am honored to lead a great team of professionals with big hearts who provide hope and solutions to individuals, families and the community.”
- “Every one of our clients deserves the opportunity to free themselves from addiction disease and become productive, healthy persons of value and self-worth.”
- “We are there for people at their lowest point of their lives, and teach them the tools to be successful in recovery”.
- “If we can use the resources we have today to help people lead healthier lives then we have used those resources well!”
- “The real value of treatment isn’t measured in dollars, but the healing, hope and happiness in people’s lives. It is an honor to support our team of healers.”
- “It takes an immense amount of courage to admit powerlessness and accept help.”
- “Addiction is a disease as serious as diabetes, heart disease or cancer and I am privileged to work with a remarkable team serving remarkable people where healing occurs every day.”
- “We help those with addiction problems manage their disease and lead a normal, productive life.”
- “ARC provides a full constellation of addiction treatment and prevention service that results in tremendous health, social and even spiritual benefits when positive treatment outcomes are achieved.”
- “ARC helps remove barriers to treatment, so that those suffering from addiction can learn to help themselves.”
JOIN THE ARC COMMUNITY ONLINE