KCMX News Radio interview with ARC’s Medical Director Dr. Shawn Sills discussing Rogue Valley Fresh Start Detox.
Addictions Recovery Center (ARC) has joined #GivingTuesday, a global day of giving that harnesses the collective power of individuals, communities and organizations […]
DR. OZ SHOW TO PARTNER IN HOLDING THE FIRST NATIONAL NIGHT OF CONVERSATION NOV. 19th […]
This week, the DUII Flex Program at Addictions Recovery Center (ARC) celebrates 6 years of helping get locals back on the road!
We’re Here To Help
Mission: To provide the opportunity for individuals and their families to choose a healthier way of life. Fill out the form below to talk to an admissions counselor.
ACCEPTED INSURANCE PROVIDERS INCLUDE:
We bill most insurances – contact your provider for details on your plan’s coverage
- “I am honored to lead a great team of professionals with big hearts who provide hope and solutions to individuals, families and the community.”
- “Every one of our clients deserves the opportunity to free themselves from addiction disease and become productive, healthy persons of value and self-worth.”
- “We are there for people at their lowest point of their lives, and teach them the tools to be successful in recovery”.
- “If we can use the resources we have today to help people lead healthier lives then we have used those resources well!”
- “Above all else the ARC offers hope for healthy, clean and sober living.”
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
- “Addiction is a disease as serious as diabetes, heart disease or cancer and I am privileged to work with a remarkable team serving remarkable people where healing occurs every day.”
- “We help those with addiction problems manage their disease and lead a normal, productive life.”
- “ARC provides a full constellation of addiction treatment and prevention service that results in tremendous health, social and even spiritual benefits when positive treatment outcomes are achieved.”
- “ARC helps remove barriers to treatment, so that those suffering from addiction can learn to help themselves.”
JOIN THE ARC COMMUNITY ONLINE